The purpose of this website is to inform you what I can offer as a Clinical Psychologist, and to provide some interesting, helpful information.
My approach is caring and personal, while remaining professional and ethical. You are each different and unique. You carry your own experiences and history. You have your own unique needs. I believe that each person needs and wants to be deeply understood, seen and heard. You want to be deeply accepted – and not judged for who you are and what you do, think and feel. This is so rare in everyday life, let alone in your families and close relationships.
A goal of therapy is to give you a deeper understanding of yourself that leads you to deeper self-acceptance, healing, gaining perspective and insight, and developing greater compassion for yourself and others.
- Stress and burnout
- Self confidence
- Depression and anxiety
- Post-natal depression
- Trauma counselling
- Loss and bereavement
- Relationship counselling
- Communications and conflict management
- Young adults and adolescent challenges
- General life issues and difficulties
May I find the serenity (peace) to accept the things I cannot change; the courage and strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference
– Reinhold Niebuhr
Workshops and Courses
- How to handle stress through relaxation techniques, breathing techniques and other approaches.
- Women empowerment.
- Creative self-expression and self-growth/awareness. These workshops include relaxation techniques, and playing/exploring with art materials as a form of non-verbal exploration and self-expression.